Have you ever had an idea or goal so ambitious you questioned whether it could ever come to fruition?
Polly Letofsky’s mission to bring global awareness to breast cancer came to reality through walking for 5 years straight, through 4 continents, 22 countries, and over 14,000 miles.
If you are wondering what it takes to follow your dreams, no matter how out of reach they feel, then tune in to hear about how the first woman ever to walk around the world made it happen.
What is your larger-than-life goal? I'd love to hear about it and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don't forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today's episode is being sponsored by my favorite language learning tool Pimsleur. This program is used by millions of people and is so much more exciting, engaging and it works!
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:00 How many pairs of shoes it takes to walk 14,000 miles
- 13:50 Finding inspiration to create clarity, creativity, and connectivity through walking
- 19:15 What it takes to make the leap from an idea to an action
- 23:00 Why faith and trust in the world makes all the difference
- 28:20 How to find common ground across cultures
- 31:30 What it’s like to navigate a “Forrest Gump” like status
- 35:00 Mental perseverance and the importance of expecting tough times
- 38:40 Highs and lows from walking around the world
- 43:50 Why walking is a great mode of travel
- 47:20 How sacrifice can lead to future growth
- 52:40 Transitions and rediscovery upon returning to the U.S.
- 59:20 Practical tips for bringing big goals and dreams into reality
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Pimsleur - Todays Sponsors
- Check out Polly’s website
- Learn more about Breast Cancer Awareness and Lions Club
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- The World Walk (4 Years In) With Tom Turcich
- Walking Across America
- Trekking Logistics 101, The 10 Essentials, What To Bring and More