Do you have a passion for seeing and experiencing animals in their natural habitats?
Are you looking for ways to ethically & responsibly travel while still interacting with animals in a way that is beneficial to them?
Melisa Beveridge from Wolly Bear Travels is a registered veterinary technician who has made it her mission to travel to animal sanctuaries around the world to volunteer and therefore make a positive difference in the lives of all the animals she interacts with.
If you have a passion for making a positive impact on the world while also traveling then this episode will speak to you. Following an interest and infusing it with your love of travel can turn into the thing that drives you and makes your life exactly what you always wanted it to be.
What was your biggest takeaway for responsible and ethical travel that Melisa shares? Will you be doing anything differently in your travels after this episode? Share your thoughts by sending me an audio message.
Don't forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today's episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Athletic Greens which have helped me immensely in feeling better and getting healthier.
Tune In To Learn:
- 13:25 How Do Your Interests Affect Your Travel Decisions
- 14:40 A Place You Never Thought You Would End Up In & How It Changed You
- 19:25 A Corrupt Government & How To "Make A Plan"
- 26:30 The Birth Of This Adventure
- 32:30 Embracing Who You Are & Your Talents
- 34:50 Creating A Business Out Of Your Interests & Passions
- 37:25 Before & After A Life-Changing Event: Finding Purpose
- 40:20 It's Okay To Not Know Where The Path Is Taking You
- 42:30 Tips On Ethical & Responsible Animal Travel
- 47:05 Your Dollar Has Power To Make Change For The Good
- 59:10 Lessons Learned From Animals
- 01:00:45 Top 5 Animal Destinations
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Athletic Greens - Today's Sponsor For This Episode
- Find Melisa on her website
- Follow Melisa on Instagram | Facebook | Tik Tok
- Free To Be Wild Animal Sanctuary
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie