Have you ever had an important life goal that you keep putting off?
Today I am joined by, digital nomad Jeff Jenkins, the founder of Chubby Diaries, to talk about why it's so important to live life now and follow your dreams today.
You will not want to miss this episode, we discuss Jeff’s journey of leaving a job he hated to travel full time, how he started his business, why representation of travel for all body types matters, can’t miss destinations, and so much more.
What are you going to do to embrace the present moment in your own life? I'd love to about it and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don't forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- How Jeff found himself stuck in a job he didn’t want for 9 years
- What made him finally take the leap of faith to leave
- Why experiencing homelessness as a kid shaped Jeff’s life as an adult
- How music helped jump start Jeff’s travels
- Where Jeff went on his first international trip and why you should go too
- The missionary trip that paved the way for Jeff’s entrepreneurial spirit
- How Chubby Diaries came to be
- Important things everyone should know about plus-size travel
- Why it is so important to live life now
- Tips for a positive flight experience as a plus-size traveler
- Why research can help make going on trips easier
- Important books that influenced Jeff
- 3 can’t miss destinations
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Visit the Chubby Diaries website
- Follow Jeff Jenkin’s on Instagram, TikTok & Facebook
- 100 ways to slightly improve your life without really trying
- Location Indie
- Travel Role Models and The Minority Nomad w/ Erick Prince
- The Ultimate Guide To Budget Travel In Japan: Destination Discovery Series
- Finding Meaning Through Travel w/ Dr. Christopher Daniels