✈️ The Zero To Travel Podcast (10+ million downloads, 600+ Five Star Reviews) has been featured as a ”Best Travel Podcast” in The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure, The Telegraph, and Forbes. Subscribe now and get everything you need to travel the world, on your terms, no matter what your situation or experience. Welcome to our amazing global listening community! --- Do you want to fill your life with more travel than you ever thought possible? Whether you‘re a travel newbie dying to figure out how to explore the world, an occasional traveler longing to make your holiday every day, or an experienced globetrotter seeking unique ways to keep traveling full-time, you‘re in the right place. Welcome to our listening community! Since 2013, ”Travel Ambassador” Jason Moore from zerototravel.com has been picking the brains of adventurous people living life on the road so you can discover new ways to travel endlessly. Along the way, you’ll get actionable advice, life-changing perspectives, and key resources that will improve your life AND help you travel, as we get down and dirty on topics like; starting and running an online business from anywhere, travel and work opportunities, gutsy budget travel strategies, surprising ways to earn free travel, the digital nomad life, unconventional travel based lifestyles, fun travel jobs, how to plan epic adventures, backpacking, remote work, how to take a gap year or career breaks, 4 hour work week inspired topics, ex-pat life, slow travel, travel hacking, and everything in between. Host Bio: Jason wandered the planet as a nomad for over a decade and spent 15+ years on the road as a tour manager in events/music, a seasonal adventure travel tour guide, and a digital nomad. He now runs his location-independent business as an ex-pat living in Oslo, Norway. He is obsessed with helping YOU explore our planet on your terms, no matter what your current situation or experience. Let‘s do this! Subscribe now for free and welcome to the global community. 🙏 PS - If you’d like to access our paid premium feed with bonus episodes, educational audio series, and more go to zerototravel.com/premium.
Tuesday Nov 29, 2022
Tuesday Nov 29, 2022
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work as a flight attendant?
Today's episode provides an insider look into the world of flying with Skybabes Tee and Nena who have 20 years of experience in the aviation industry as senior flight attendants and recruiters for a prestigious international airline. Together they have flown across the world 400 times, visited two-thirds of the world, and spent almost 20,000 hours in the air as flight attendants. They have flown on some of the biggest passenger aircraft including Airbus A330-300, Airbus A340-500/800, Airbus A380, and Boeing 777-200/300 ER.
If you plan on spending any time on a plane, you are not going to want to miss this episode. Tee and Nena share some invaluable advice about how to stay safe and healthy on any flight, crazy passenger stories that shed light on what NOT to do on a plane, the serendipitous story about how they met and became skybabes, why growing up during a time of war drew them to travel, and so much more.
What was the most surprising thing you learned from today's episode? I'd love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don't forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is brought to you by The North Face - providing athlete-tested Jackets proven to be highly insulated, warm, breathable & durable so you can focus on what matters. It’s more than a jacket, it’s a calling to get out and explore. Get yours today in stores or at www.thenorthface.com. This episode is also supported by US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Vista Signature Card, earn up to 6% cash back at selected stores. Visit https://usbank.com/shopper to get $250 Cashback after spending $2000 in the first 120 days of opening your account. Zero to Travel is also brought to you by Intrepid Travel - What’s on your 2023 travel bucket? list? Make it happen on a small group tour with Intrepid Travel and get up to 25% off* at intrepidtravel.com between November 21st to December 2nd. And finally a big thanks to Kachava for supporting the show. Get a blend of organic superfoods and plant-based proteins that has all your essential nutrients in one, visit www.kachava.com/zerototravel for 10% off your first order.
Tune In To Learn:
- What it was like to grow up Serbia (then known as Yugoslavia) during the war
- The serendipitous story of how Tee and Nena met and what brought them to live in Dubai
- How the experience of travel helped heal past wounds
- Advice for introverts who work in a forward-facing job
- Stories about horrible passengers (don’t be these people)
- How to show your appreciation to a flight attendant
- The truth about the “mile high” club
- Must know do’s and don’ts of flying
- Best practices for ordering food and drinks during a flight
- Key carry-on items that will make your flight more comfortable
- What to do before your flight to ensure your day goes smoothly
- Tee and Nena’s favorite destinations
- The inspiration for writing Call Me Sky Babe
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- The North Face, US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Vista Signature Card, Intrepid Travel, Kachava - Today’s Sponsors
- Get a copy of Call Me Skybabe™: The Unfiltered, Laugh-Out-Loud, Empowering Guide to Finding Your Way to Health, Love, and Joy While Flying
- Follow @callmeskybabe on Instagram
- Reach out to the Skybabes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more Amazing Facts About Airplanes